Pablo Schaffner misappropriates clients IP
On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief.
A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email.
Our company is called The Eternity Rose. We produce gold dipped and glazed natural roses.
In May 2016 I discovered that this company had started an almost identical online company to ours, called The Original Infinity Rose. The company ACN is 610646592 and it was registered on 9 Feb 2016
Pablo Schaffner is listed as director.
If you look at the two websites The Eternity Rose and The Infinity Rose, you can see that the product packaging has been exactly copied from our packaging. See the rose box pictures.
They had access to our packaging and obviously sent it overseas to be copied. Also much of the website content has been copied. The company had no association with our product before we engaged them to work for us.
In my opinion this is the most disgusting and despicable act of IP theft. I would urge those who are thinking of using the services of the company Pablo Schaffner to exercise extreme caution and understand that if this company thinks they can copy your item and make money, they may steal your ideas and proprietary knowledge.
What is worse, is that they are putting fake roses into the presentation boxes that look identical to ours. The website clearly professes to be supplying “real roses dipped in gold, silver, etc”. However, if you look at the pics, you can clearly see that all flower petals are identical and obviously pressed from a mould. We are waiting on lab test results to see if they have any gold in them. If you break open an Eternity Rose, you will see vegetative material inside. Also every rose is clearly different and quite unique in its shape and form. See the photo.
In my opinion, this despicable act transcends all levels of professional conduct, ethical standards, and beggars belief that a company you trust with your intellectual property as a professional subcontractor can do such a thing. It appears to show that there is no moral code and no level of commercial etiquette or professionalism within this company. They are clearly unscrupulous in my opinion and should be avoided at all costs. I am the managing director of The Eternity Rose. You may contact me for more information.
Please beware of Pablo Schaffner graphic artist Sydney.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Business Pro Designs contacted me with regard to making my website user friendly for Notepads, Android phones and in general, Smart Phone capable. They even went so far as to..."
- "i was foolish enough to pay gusani infotech out of india £500 to build a website for me, it turned out that just like most other indian software companies, they..."
- "Dreamr Scam In Manchester are nothing but a scam outfit. We have developed this site, to prevent them from carrying out any further scam operations. They operate on Bridge Street,..."
- "I ordered my dress from Ca-Dresses.com and had the best experience. When ordering my gown the website was very user friendly and when I did have a question about the..."
- "SHAME ON YOU Ewigs....Do Not Buy from this Company....Shame on me for not investigating this company before I paid $245.00 for a poorly made wig with no refund possible. Even..."
- "An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom. The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet. It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."